Every woman’s dream is to have long, healthy and smooth hair. A lot of people face one problem or the other with their hair. There are several things you need to do to be able to maintain a healthy hair growth. Follow these simple tips to stimulate a healthy hair growth and maintain healthy hair.
- It is very important to get a trim every six to eight weeks to get rid of split ends that normally prevent the hair from flourishing. Trimming helps to eliminate any damage and prevents breakage.
- Use a good hair oil treatment to increase the blood flow to your scalp.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Water keeps you hydrated and hydration improves hair growth a great deal.
- Eat healthy. Avoid junk foods and greasy foods. Fruits and vitamins will help your hair grow faster and healthy. Your nutrition diet should include eggs, cereals, raisins, raw oats and green vegetables. Consume a healthy diet that is rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin D. It is advised to stick to a protein rich diet since hair is primarily made of protein.
- Apply oil and moisture to your hair and scalp regularly. Massage your scalp at least five to ten minutes every day. This process helps to awaken the hair follicles thereby producing new hair and lengthen the existing ones.
- Style your hair loose most of the time. Try not to pull your hair too much as it may damage the hair and slow down the growing process.
- Avoid using commercial products that contain phosphates, sodium lauryl sulphate, petroleum and other chemicals that damage your hair.
- Shampoo your hair weekly with moisture based products and deep conditioning treatment every two to four weeks. Those who have dry hair should shampoo more than twice a week while those with oily strands must wash every alternate day. Use only lukewarm water to avoid damage. Avoid using flat irons and hair straighteners on a regular basis as too much heat dehydrates the hair and causes breakage.
- Take hair vitamins like Vitamin B complex. Ample supply of these kinds of vitamins leads to the growth of your tresses.
Follow these simple but extremely effective tips and bid a firm goodbye to your hair woes.